måndag

Babymania

Jag har varit i Ullared. ons - tors. me henkes syrra & mamma. dagarna efter min ögon-olycka. awsome! jag hade en hel lista på vad jag skulle köpa & enda sättet att veta om jag hittade rätt saker va att hålla dom 1cm från ansiktet & försöka läsa på förpackningarna samtidigt som jag blinkade frenetiskt. tur jag hade en vagn att stötta mej på annars hade jag nog mestadels legat ramlad nånstans på golvet. roliga dagar dock! kul sällskap, dom har mest ägnat sej åt att försöka bearbeta mitt beslut att inte ännu skaffa barn. haha

De har varit inflyttningsmiddag hos sparris i huset oxå. hon har de kanonmysigt & de bjöds på grillat. kul att träffa alla igen. johanna va där me nya tillskottet ebba. jag satt me emilia i famnen typ hela tiden...vi har jättekul ihop, hon & jag. vi flyger flygplan & rider häst & leker superhjälte. haha. stina hade ett sånt där power balance armband & vi testade för att se att de verkligen funkade, o de gjorde de. emelie va där me sin söta lilla kulmage, bebis kommer i juli. o ellan & jag skrattade hysteriskt åt alla våra dåliga skämt, som vanligt. allting va precis som vanligt. rolig dag!

Henke & jag va även uppe i ohamn hos päronen på middag. gurra & anna va hemma över helgen & min faster gunilla är på besök från usa just nu så de va roligt! o henke har fixat igång eldningen åt mej här hemma. han kom hit en kväll, packade vedkorgen full me ved & började elda. de va inga problem. så jäkla mysigt! jag har inte haft värmepumpen igång på flera dagar nu :)

Men henke sa de sen, att "vi får nog försöka skaffa en vedkorg sen som kommer in genom dörren!!"
HAHA, jag fick ju öppna båda dörr-delarna för att den skulle kunna komma in! hahaha


English
Last week I went to Ullared. it´s a big shoppingcentre in sweden. its just one huge store where they have everything you need, and its really cheap. thats their thing, you´re supposed to go in there and the first thing that pops in to your head is "oh my god this is so cheap!" you can ask anyone and they will all know what this place is. I was there for two days with my "mother & sister in law".

I on the other hand was occupied with watching my steps and didnt really keep track on the prices. It was only the day after my eye-accident and I COULD BARELY SEE! oh my god, everything was just a big blur and the only way for me to know I bought the right things was to hold them like 2 inches away from my face, frenetically blinking trying to read what was on the tags. Its a good thing I had a trolley to lean on or else I would have been more lying on the floor than walking. It was fun though! I had a good time with good company, even if the company mostly tried to talk me into having babies - NOW!

I was like "oh god no, not yet, im only 24"
and they would say "but Henke is older"
and I´d be like "yeaaaah I cant really help that"

HAHA

I was also at my friend´s place for a moving-dinner. she has just moved into a house and it was so nice in there. many of my freinds were there, some with babies, some without and some with babies soon-to-be-born. it was fun, it was kind of a barbeque, the first one this year actually.

Yesterday henke and I went to oskarshamn to have dinner with the family. Gurra and Anna were home for the weekend and Gunilla was there as well. it was good to see them all. we went to visit my grandma too, and she´s doing ok. it was good to see her! this weekend Henke helped me make a fire in the fireplace. I havent tried it until now... not a big fan of putting things in the house on fire.... but it went really well and it was soo cozy! havent had the heat pump on for 3 days now :)

The funny thing was henke said
"eh, I think we need to get a firewoodbasket that actually fits through the door."
HAHA, I had to open both doors so that he could get in. thats so funny!

So long

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar