2009
Vi tog en sväng på HM & hittade då den här mkt söta hatten.. haha.. förutom att de sitter ett gummiband under hakan på mej som typ stryper mej så är den här lilla hatten högst omtyckt.
A few days ago I met up with Tove in town for a coffee.. havent seen her in a while, we worked together for a short while in 2007 and we kept in contact more or less ever since.. for some reason we started calling each other "pacman" a few years ago, could be because we talk as much and as fast as pacman eats those yellow dots, but I dont really remember anymore.. its very funny anyway! it was soo nice to see her again <3
We went to H&M and I found this neat little hat.. besides the strap under my chin is almost choking me, I really came to like this little thing, maybe I should buy it and wear it for New Years eve? ;)



Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar