Jag tycker de va lite roligt när hela familjen spelade "Med andra ord" i fredags, och min kära syster Terése som va på samma lag som mamma, ger ordet "humor" den här sjukt charmerande beskrivningen:
-Sån här har Annika, väldigt torr & tråkig.
Och mamma utropar utan tvekan:
-Humor!
Ha Ha Ha very funny.
Men de va då ingen som klagade på min humor då jag på nyårsafton spelade Supermario & svarade på de andras fråga om varför jag (mario) sprang efter Yoshi när jag tappade honom nerför stupet med att:
"We ride together - we die together"
(Picture from last year´s trip to the US, about to do an Irish Bomb!)
I find it very funny that when the whole family played "With other words" (Tabu, kind of) the other day, my dear sister gives her teammate, my mum, this wonderful description of the word "humor":
- Annika has this, very dry and boring.
And my mum shouts, without a doubt:
-HUMOR!
Ha ha, very funny..
But I didnt hear any complaints on my humor on New Year´s Eve when we played Super Mario world and I gave this answer to the question why I ran after Yoshi over the edge and died:
- We ride together, we die together.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar