Tog lite bilder på kvigorna när jag kollade betena idag.. dom gillar min bil, fint för mej. haha. tur jag inte är typ turist vilse på vischan iaf.. för de här kan jag väl hålla me om är en av dom lite mindre önskvärda situationerna när man ska försöka ta sej in i bilen..
Glad they like my car.. good thing Im not a tourist lost in the woods, cause I can easily agree to this being one of the less desirable situations when you´re trying to get into your car.. but I like them ;)
I feel very young today.. you see, I stepped on a smoke mushroom (do you have those in the us? anyway, smoke comes out of the mushroom when you step on it.. in case you dont know) and it was hilarious, guess you never get to old for that.. ;)
Next thing I knew she would probably have been sitting next to me.. I took off before she had made up her mind ;)
Make no mistake - she is BITING my shoe..
Group picture.. hahaa!
Igår va jag & G ute & plockade blåbär...haha vi skulle ha plockat kantareller egentligen men eftersom tålamodet & motivationen inte är på topp efter en mygginvaderad snubbelpromenad bland buskar & snår när man inte ens hittar några förbannade kantareller, så får man ta de man har. o blåbär finns de. ÖVERALLT. så de blev lite muffins av dom igår. supergoda!
---
Yesterday me and G went out to pick blueberrys.. we were supposed to look for chanterelles, but ones patience and motivation level isn´t really on top after a mosquito invaded stumbling walk among bushes and shrubs when you dont even find any chanterelles, so you kind of stick to what you´ve got.. and there are blueberrys everywhere... so I made cupcakes of some of the berrys.. yummy!





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar