fredag

Chocking awakening

Yesterday we got woken up by Jaci's little nephew Bobby who ran into the house at 8 in the morning yelling "HELLOOO!" haha, chocking awakening! I went out to say hi and asked the little kid for a hug. he runs up to me and holds his arms to his sides, so I didnt really get a hug back, but thats ok, haha... he's so funny!

Today the riding begins, and so does the muscle pain. but I think I'll live ;)

Im really looking forward to meeting all the people at the barn again! and the horses. especially my dear Valente. Sofia and Ricco are going in to Boston again today, I wish I could split in two and go with them ;)

---

Igar blev vi vackta av Jaci's lilla brorson Bobby som sprang in i huset kl 8 pa morgonen & skrek HELLOOOO.. lite chockartad vackning eller, haha. jag gick ut & sa hej till dom & bad Bobby om en kram, sa han springer fram till mej & staller sej me armarna langs sidorna. sa jag fick krama honom men fick ingen tillbaka. haha, han ar valdigt rolig!

Idag borjar ridningen infor Festa Lusitana 2011. de ska bli sa otroligt kul!

Jag ser verkligen fram emot att traffa alla i stallet igen! o hastarna, speciellt min kara Valente. de basta med den hasten ar ju att han inte ar till salu sa han kommer ju alltid sta kvar dar. hehe. Sofia & Ricco ska in till Boston idag igen, jag onskar jag kunde klona mej & hanga med dom ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar